Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quick photo post

Last weekend for my mom's birthday, my family went to see Cirque du Soleil's Ovo and then we went to Ditka's for dinner.  Here's a picture of my sister, my dad and me about to enjoy some amazing dessert:
(I didn't put up a photo of my mom because I think she would not like that. But the three of us look pretty good in this picture so I think it's a good substitute.)

And then yesterday my fostercat Buckley went to his forever home.  Mostly I feel relieved and happy.  I am a little anxious to hear if his transition to his new home is going well, but I am glad he found such a nice home.  Here's a picture of Buckley from a while ago playing in his paper bag rocketship:
("To infinity, and beyond! Also, I like food.")

I hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment